WonderWorks Orlando is a truly unique amusement park – the difference being that its thrills and spills are built for the mind!
WonderWorks features over 100 fun and interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages to experience. These exhibits display some of the most sophisticated graphic and audio presentation techniques in the world today!
WonderWorks Orlando – Highlights
At WonderWorks, you will actively participate in some of the most imaginative displays and exhibits found at any facility in the United States.
The most eye-catching feature of WonderWorks is the building’s dramatic exterior; a three-story tall, classically designed building that has landed, upside down, atop a 1930s era brick warehouse. At 82 feet tall, WonderWorks will tower over most nearby structures.
WonderWorks features over 100 interactive exhibits, including:
- Virtual Sports – a 3-dimensional world completely generated by a computer.
- Earthquake Simulator – get ready to feel what a 5.3 earthquake actually feels like.
- Global VR – place yourself in the Desert War and move on to victory in this virtual combat!
- WonderWall – create a 3-dimensional impression of your entire body by pressing into this wall made of 40,000 pins.
- Land the Space Shuttle – feel first hand the challenge and skill needed to make the landing.
- Fighter Jets – discover the freedom of flight as you pilot the F14 and F18 fighter jets across the blue skies.
- And much, much more!
Other features include:
- The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- WonderWorks Café
- WonderWorks Gift Shop
- Lazer Tag