LEGOLAND® Florida is a 150-acre family theme park located in Winter Haven, 45 minutes southwest of Orlando.
The Park offers over 50 rides and attractions including family rides, shows, restaurants, shopping and beautiful landscape specifically geared for families with children ages 2 to 12.
Explore amazing areas including: “City” – featuring a driving school where children earn their first “drivers license and families compete on Fun Town Fire Academy – a competitive ride that challenges families to get a fire truck from one side to another to put out a faux fire…
- DUPLO Play Area – ideal for toddlers and their growing minds. Imagination Zone – where children can build on their imaginations and race cars against each other.
- Factory Tour – a first hand look at how LEGO® bricks are made from factory to finish. Castle Hill – a medieval area featuring an indoor/outdoor roller coaster taking guests on a ride in and out of a castle where a dragon defends his treasure.
- Dino Island – where guests take a trip to prehistoric times and experience their first “thrill” ride and much MUCH more!
LEGOLAND® WaterPark Florida
- LEGO® Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below
- Joker Soaker – A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
- Build-A-Raft River – Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO® vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO® Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures.
Please note that for access to the water park you will need to purchase the LEGOLAND® Florida – 1 or 2 day Water Park Combo
LEGO®, the LEGO® logo and LEGOLAND ® are trademarks of the LEGO® Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group.