We have a partnership with Holiday Extras bringing you the best choice and the best prices for Airport Parking, Airport Hotels, Airport Lounges. You can book all of your Holiday Extras here with us, simply click here to check out the rates that we have negotiated for you. Holiday Extras’ Price Promise applies to these great deals.
Holiday Extras Guarantee that if you find it for less they will give it to you for free!
Compare 204 Car Parking Options at 27 UK Airports
- 210011 airport parking ratings with an average of 88%
- UK’s Market Leader with over 2m airport parking bookings in 2010
- 200 car parks and 70,000 spaces at 26 airports
- Best Price GUARANTEE
Just by pre-booking your airport parking with Holiday Extras you are saving up to 60% off the gate price. We have been looking at other ways in which we can help you save money: take a look at the advice below to help shave off even more pounds from the cost of airport parking fees.
Never turn up at the airport without first pre-booking your airport parking; you will pay way over the odds. Airport car parks charge a premium for turning up on the day which can be up to 60% more than our internet prices.
Many car parks offer advance purchase prices and the earlier you book the more likely you are to find them. If you do find one, book straight away because these prices are withdrawn as you get closer to the departure date, and are subject to availability.
Best Price Guarantee
FREE airport parking* could be yours if you can find the same airport parking product cheaper elsewhere within 24 hours of making and paying for your booking.
Choose off-airport parking
Airport parking that is located outside the airport boundary can be significantly cheaper but offers a similar service. Ironically, the transfer times for off-airport car parks can sometimes be less than the on-airport transfer times, due to their location, so make sure you check.
Add cancellation protection to your booking
A weeks airport parking can on average be up to approximately £60, however for just 99p extra you can cancel your booking and get your money back as long as it is in line with our Cancellation Protection
Book with a debit card
To avoid credit card fees you can save a little extra money by booking on-line with a debit card.
Benefits of an airport lounge with Holiday Extras
- It offers a secluded getaway from the crowded terminal
- You can relax in a comfy lounge armchair for up to 3 hours before your flight
- Enjoy unlimited FREE drinks and snacks
- Unwind with complimentary magazines and newspapers
- By the time you’ve bought food, drinks and newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge. Kick back and watch the TV or enjoy other entertainment facilities
- Some lounges have business facilities including wireless broadband so you can make use of your waiting time
- Most lounges accept children and some even have gaming consoles to occupy them.
Top tip from Holiday Extras
Make sure you pre-book early as airport lounges can often fill up.
Do a search today and see how easily affordable they are.